"More of your conversation would infect my brain." -William Shakespeare in Coriolanus Act II, scene i

Thursday, November 30, 2006

The Handsome Fellow Learns About Bras.

Girl: OHHH! I saw a really nice bag at Victoria's Secret yesterday, and I almost got it for your sister for Christmas.
Handsome Fellow: That sounds expensive. How much was it, mean she isn't spending a lot on you.
Girl: It was thiry dollars. You are right. If I was going to spend $30 at Victoria's Secret, I would put it towards a big 'ole bra.
Handsome Fellow: {Laughter} That's it. I'm posting that tonight!
(Make the connection.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually, I think it was "I would put it towards a down-payment on a bra" which was even funnier.

You tell them all about it, you sexy walking companion, you.

Anonymous said...

Nice. You disgust me...

Anonymous said...

You're so very very sad. I have to agree with pokey.

Anonymous said...

i think you are witty...really really witty. without wax....

Anonymous said...

You disgust me you "handsome fellow".