"More of your conversation would infect my brain." -William Shakespeare in Coriolanus Act II, scene i

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Tool Sale

I was at a discount tool sale with my grandparents, and this is one of the many rich tidbits I overheard.

{Two people, mid fifties are together, obviously married. The woman is in a wheelchair. Evangelist approaches....}

Stranger: Are you going to heaven?
Man: I don't know.
Woman: Right now we're going to the next aisle.
Stranger: Well, if you decide to go, here are some instructions.

{Stranger gives man a sheet of paper and turns to leave.}

I tried desperately to look like a good little sinner, mainly to obtain a copy of that paper. Thought it would be interesting. I guess I am perfect, because the old man ignored me.

1 comment:

maggini in tweed said...

Can't be perfect 'less you're humble...;)
kidding, kidding.