"More of your conversation would infect my brain." -William Shakespeare in Coriolanus Act II, scene i

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Way to Be Pansies, Guys

[WE are discussing how the draft might be reinstated soon.]
Teacher: So, the draft might be coming back.
Most Guys: WHAT?!
Teacher: You wouldn't be for that?
Guy 1: NO!
Guy 2: Well, how could you get out of it?
Teacher: You can be mentally or physically handicapped, have a dishonorable discharge, or be Amish. So you're alright, [Guy 2]!
Guy 2: What?
Teacher: [laughs]
Guy 3: So what if you have kids?
Teacher: Well, too bad. Maybe if your wife was pregnant.
Guy 3: Well, that's what I'll do when I'm 18.
Teacher: They wouldn't want you anyway...and good luck finding a wife so quickly.
Guy 1: What if you like got in and then shot yourself in the foot?
Teacher: That would be stupid.
Guy 2: What if you move to Canada?
Teacher: I wish you would.
Guy 4: What if you said that you'd just shoot the people on your own side?
Teacher: I'd clue them in and have the whole class here testify that you said that was your plan.
Guy 3: I'm just going to be Amish.
Guy 2: What if you, like, get one of the people on the other side to shoot you in your toe?
Teacher: They probably would have shot you before you could bargain with them, or your own troops would have!
Girl: [laughs loudly]
Guy 2: Shut up! You don't have to GO to war!!!
Girl: I hope you get shot.
Teacher: Women stay at home because men are too lazy to do anything there so the women have to do it all.
Guy 3: That's because they're in the kitchen where they belong!
Girl: Now I hope you get shot, too.
Guy 2: What if you didn't have hands?
Girl 2: Or fingers?
Teacher: Just shut up.
Guy 3: Well this just really scares me. I'm scared. Thanks, [teacher].
Teacher: [laughs and continues discussion]

-

This discussion lasted for about 30 minutes. I hit the high points, which was probably still too much...but whatever.

4 comments:

maggini in tweed said...

Heinously long, I'm afraid. I promise not to do one this long for a while.

Anonymous said...

Tonight's show? "Acclaimed direct voice medium Hans King returns for an evening of psychic and spiritual insights."

Perhaps the most rediculous yet... Response to this morning's dryness, I'm sure. This insanity will soon begin consuming our minds. (Or at least sleeping hours.)

Anonymous said...

Nah. It wasn't too long. It was definately amusing ^^ Woo, stupid people who don't know when they're being insulted?

maggini in tweed said...

yep...and Mrs. Johnson likes to deal it out, too...;)