"More of your conversation would infect my brain." -William Shakespeare in Coriolanus Act II, scene i

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

One-Third of a Year!

We're hoping to make a monthly review of statistics something of a tradition. I won't give the "four score and seven years ago..." spill from last month; I'll just stick to the facts.
.
This is the 169th post.
To date we've had 2,172 hits, 922 in the last month; recently averaging 50 each day.
We've had 814 unique visitors.
.
To our loyal supporters (dare I say "fans"), thanks, and keep promoting us! Our reader base is growing.
.
Again, thanks to everyone for reading.
.
Keep listening...
.
R. Burns
Maggini in Tweed
Offshelf

2 comments:

r. burns said...

...and to everyone who's curious. (I'm often asked.) 'R. Burns' stands for Robert Burns. Look him up; I'm a fan. :)

maggini in tweed said...

YAY for Eavesdroppers!!!
And seriously, guys, tell your friends...even if they won't get it...;)
And don't tell them if you know they're posted on here and would be all offended by it.
No controversy needed.
Eavesdrop on, loves...Maggini in Tweed