"More of your conversation would infect my brain." -William Shakespeare in Coriolanus Act II, scene i

Saturday, April 14, 2007

The Ultimate Sandwich

Guy 1: It's just like a Big Mac, without the hamburger, the cheese, the lettuce, the tomatoes, the pickles, or the ketchup.
Girl: Then it's not a Big Mac!
Guy 1: Oh, but yes it is, because you've got a piece of bread, some peanut butter, some honey, another piece of bread, more peanut butter, more honey, and, umm... chocolate chips. Then, you have the last piece of bread. Then you top it off with... umm...
Guy 2: Powdered sugar?
Guy 1: Yes, that's genius! ...powdered sugar, then you toast it!! Then you stick a toothpick in it, a toothpick with one of those little flags. And do you know what would be on that flag? Not America, not Germany, but my face! ... Now that's the best sandwich in the world.

- After Lunch

For our consistant readers, I'll note that this is, of course, Sandwich Friend.

4 comments:

maggini in tweed said...

YAY!!!
They really should make sandwich friend tooth picks.
Meanwhile I sit at home...sick...ugh.

Anonymous said...

Ah sandwich Friend. Somehow whenewer I think of him I think of the cookie monster...

r. burns said...

..they're quite similar. :)

Anonymous said...

AH! I LOVE peanut butter and honey sandwiches!