"More of your conversation would infect my brain." -William Shakespeare in Coriolanus Act II, scene i

Monday, June 04, 2007

...And that beats your dream ANY day.


Girl 1: [telling a lengthy story to Other Girls] So I dreamed that I got pregnant and died----
Girl 2: [interrupting] Well I dreamed that my car blew up and I didn't die.
Other Girls: Whoa.

-Downstairs Bathroom, School
.
A few notes...
Some new features have been added to Eavesdroppers recently. You might have noticed that now you can subscribe to all posts and get them in your inbox as they're put up on the site. You can also get RSS widgets to put on pretty much any site you have (Except Wordpress...sorry.) These are very cool and you can customize them to match your blog. We always appreciate them...they're a new and fun way to spread the word about Eavesdroppers.
There are also some new links in the links section...check them out!
-
Hope you're having a good summer...make use of our new stuff and feel free to suggest other stuff you think we should add!
-
As usual, eavesdrop on...
Maggini-in-Tweed and the rest of the Eavesdroppers Staff

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not bad...not bad at all.

maggini in tweed said...

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

She must've had a macho brain then... That's what sudoku does to you.

r. burns said...

For a moment, I thought we had an Alexis comment. Let down.