"More of your conversation would infect my brain." -William Shakespeare in Coriolanus Act II, scene i

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Poor cat.

Girl: There's a mouse loose in our house, and it's crawling up through our dryer vents! I'm always afraid it's going to crawl into the dryer. Yesterday, I put a pair of shorts in there and walked away, and I heard this "BOOM!" I made Dad go look inside it, because I remembered the time Jenny left her cat in the dryer, you know? I thought the mouse had exploded. It was terrible.

- Irvine

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least it wasn't in the blender...

maggini in tweed said...

I love this. Meaning a lot. Seriously.

Anonymous said...

scary. did it indeed explode? :X

maggini in tweed said...

Yay, friend! I'm excited for you. I cannot answer your question for you though... :D

r. burns said...

I don't know if it exploded or not, I was to busy laughing at the thought of it to ask.

maggini in tweed said...

I hope they rewashed the clothes...:/

Anonymous said...

Good one