"More of your conversation would infect my brain." -William Shakespeare in Coriolanus Act II, scene i

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

One Year of Eavesdroppers

It's hard to believe, but it was one year ago that we started all this! That makes today Eavesdroppers Day. Wear our colors and tell some friends about Eavesdroppers. Also, comment on this post. Even if you don't really come here regularly, we'd like to know what you think of us in a comment.

Meanwhile, here are some stats:
-409 Posts
-15,165 Hits
-8,504 unique visitors

Thanks for being a part of it!
Eavesdrop on...
Maggini-in-Tweed
R.Burns
Offshelf

6 comments:

maggini in tweed said...

I'll start what had better be a comment frenzy!

Vanessa Swenson said...

Thanks all of you for your great posts. I love them!

r. burns said...

...to add to the frenzy.

Anonymous said...

well wat can i say, you guys eavesdrop a lot!!! yea, but its always funny and it makes my day!!! keep up the good work and stuff!!!
i love the creators of eavesdroppers!!!!

Anonymous said...

I would just like to send you a great deal of thanks. I can recall times when I was feeling really down, and you turned my day around.

THANKS EAVESDROPPERS!!!

Continue doing what you do best.

Andy Lawrence said...

funny stuff