"More of your conversation would infect my brain." -William Shakespeare in Coriolanus Act II, scene i

Sunday, January 13, 2008

A College Contribution

Girl: [looks at her biscuits] Oh, I think these biscuits are mis-marked.
Guy: [looks] No, that's correct.
Girl: $14.95 for a package this small?!
Guy: I see we have another member of the price club!
Girl: Hey, there's no need for that attitude. Back home I can get these for $4.00!
Guy: Well, I do have to fly these over.
Girl: What did you do? Buy them a seat on American Express?!

- College [Contributed by a Loyal Reader]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) Ha! Brilliant.

Julia said...

Hm, this exact thing happened on an episode of Frasier...Daphne was the "Girl" in some upscale food shop where Martin found this dog food that Eddie was obsessed with.

Interesting ;)