"More of your conversation would infect my brain." -William Shakespeare in Coriolanus Act II, scene i

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Folding turtlenecks and talking trash

[Note: This is a post that was previously featured on my other blog. I had been posting conversations on there and the we decided to make this blog. So I thought I'd catch this blog up to my other! There are also other conversations on Sarah's blog. Enjoy!]
-

I was in Kohl's tonight shopping when I heard two workers talking. They were two girls folding turtlenecks and I was just a few racks away, and their conversation lured me in. They were talking (with harsh language) about a girl they didn't like who went to their school/college.
The best part went as follows:
-
Girl 1: So then we went to the store and got a couple dozen eggs.
Girl 2: Then what?
Girl 1: We went to her house and we SO egged it. Her mailbox, her house, and even her car.
Girl 2: Yeah?
Girl 1: And her parents knew it had something to do with her, because she's just so [insert adjective of choice here]
Girl 1: But we're good friends now. She'll just never know I'm the one who egged her mailbox and everything will be just fine!
Girl 2: Cool!
-

No comments: