"More of your conversation would infect my brain." -William Shakespeare in Coriolanus Act II, scene i

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Italy's part of Asia, right?

Standing in the church building Wednesday evening waiting for services to start:

Woman (to me): That's a pretty Bible, Sarah.
Me: Thank-you. [Someone] just gave it to me.
Man: Yeah, that's nice. I just bought my wife one just like that and it says the cover is made of European leather. Look and see about yours.
I look and "Italian Leather" is stamped on the back cover.
Me: Yeah, mine says that it's Italian.
Man: Well that's odd, because my wife's is European, and it's just like that.

1 comment:

maggini in tweed said...

we must change the time zone. and I want to put that shakespeare quote in the sidebar. I was going to do it but I couldn't remember the quote...? Do it later.
Invited John...
time for dinner at my house...