"More of your conversation would infect my brain." -William Shakespeare in Coriolanus Act II, scene i

Sunday, December 31, 2006

I can see you hobbling along with one pump.

[There are two girls in the dressing room, talking about what shoes to wear with an outfit one of them is about to purchase.]
Girl 1: Oh! You could wear those black heels you have!
Girl 2: [Thinks] No...Remember, I was wearing them in New York and them we got in that cab and I left one of them in there?
Girl 1: Oh, yeah...maybe not then...
- Kohl's

3 comments:

maggini in tweed said...

Yes, there was a previous version of this post. I created it the first time pretty late on New Year's Eve and then realized that it made absolutely no sense.
Hope it's better now.
Happy New Year!
-maggini

Anonymous said...

Much lovelier title.

Everyone sang my song last night. (vague pun)

Anonymous said...

vague pun: caught.