"More of your conversation would infect my brain." -William Shakespeare in Coriolanus Act II, scene i

Friday, January 26, 2007

High Hopes...

[We are talking about how DaVinci considered burning his parents in their house while they slept. Teacher says that he doubts anyone would really want to do that to their parents. Guy speaks up.]
Guy: WhatEVER...One time I was working with my dad on his car and he was working on the engine and I seriously considered how much better my life could be if I just slammed the hood down.
Teacher: Umm...okay...On second thought, maybe you'll be a genius like DaVinci some day.
Guy: I kind of doubt it.
- World Civilizations

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was Newton, love.

maggini in tweed said...

I thought it was on the movie about DaVinci...hmmm...I'd look it up but I wouldn't know where...