"More of your conversation would infect my brain." -William Shakespeare in Coriolanus Act II, scene i

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

I'm Not Cheating, Just Looking up the Answers for This Test!!

{Overheard in Algebra II, where I am a math mentor.}

--
Guy: I am mad! [Teacher] turned me in for cheating, and I wasn't!!
Girl: Why did she think you were cheating?
Guy: Because, when I put my binder on the bench, a paper accidentally slipped out. I didn't even know it was out. She said that I was staring at it, and that it had answers on it. Then, she turned me in to [principal]. I told him that if I had been cheating, I would have done better than a 73%.
--
I'm not so sure he would have....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL :)

Anonymous said...

"guy" was one of those in the "way to be pansies" post.
He's quite the dunce.

maggini in tweed said...

I realized that "rucker" spelled principal as principle...
I eradicated the situation.