"More of your conversation would infect my brain." -William Shakespeare in Coriolanus Act II, scene i

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Your singing? Not so beautiful... it's true.

[Again, in Government, we're supposed to be reading certain pages from the book.]

Girl 1 (singing): You're beautiful... You're beautiful...
Girl 2: Nice James Blunt impression.
Girl 1: James Blunt is my hero.
Girl 2 (sarcastically): Really?
Girl 1: Yeah, I may do just like he did in his video and jump off a bridge.
Girl 2: Don't tease me.
Girl 1: Okay...[Begins singing again.] You're beautiful, it's true...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really love this one. It's even richer when you know who it was (or generally who it was - a brownshoe. ugh.)
Now that I have left 3 comments on our own blog....later

Anonymous said...

Weird Al had a parody of this on his myspace. It's quite hillarious.

"You're pitiful... you're pitiful"

Anonymous said...

nice, nice...;)