"More of your conversation would infect my brain." -William Shakespeare in Coriolanus Act II, scene i

Saturday, February 10, 2007

He's in my heart, he's in my soul...

[A group of old ladies are standing about, discussing their grandchildren, and how they have "those iPod things". I sidle a bit closer, just as OP1 begins to speak.]
OP1: You know, I just don't get the whole iPod thing, putting it in your ear and all. I don't usually tell people this, but when I'm at home by myself I like to put on a Rod Stewart tape and turn it up REALLY loud.
- Joseph Beth

5 comments:

maggini in tweed said...

Due to questions on my word usage:

sidle v. , -dled , -dling , -dles . v.intr. To move sideways: sidled through the narrow doorway. To advance in an unobtrusive, furtive, or coy way.

Anonymous said...

... he'll be my breath should I grow old.

maggini in tweed said...

He technically IS her breath...she was pretty old.

r. burns said...

HOW RUDE!

maggini in tweed said...

So sorry dear. But not as harsh as some of the comments we hear in 2nd block...tuh.