"More of your conversation would infect my brain." -William Shakespeare in Coriolanus Act II, scene i

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Three Months of Eavesdroppers!

The institution we know simply as Eavesdroppers began on the 7th of November, 2006. Now, 3 months later, this is our 110th post.
-
As our three contributors sit about talking about how to commemorate this momentous event, I decide we need to actually post something in this post.
Offshelf says, "What? Do you want me to say something stupid?"
R. Burns chuckles and goes on talking about Peanuts and gangsters.
I decide to simply give you some stats.
-
In the last three months, we have made 110 seperate posts, some with more than one piece of Eavesdroppers material.
We have received almost 150 comments.
I approximate our hit count to be around 1250 [and growing].
We have had 452 unique visitors.
-
So, you our loyal readers, we thank you!
Tell your friends and keep coming yourselves.
-
Eavesdrop on...
Maggini in Tweed
R. Burns
Offshelf

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, guys! :)

maggini in tweed said...

and thanks, friend, for coming...;)
see you...sometime...?

Anonymous said...

Congrats and hoping for many more great posts (just none of mine)

maggini in tweed said...

I was going to post a dan cafeism but decided you wouldn't like that.
I'll just say this:
"And it...it..."
;)

r. burns said...

I feel I should jumps in on this... but I've really nothing to say here.

"What is it, find out what it is!"
"I don't know, I just found it over there, so I stole it."

Danielleoruh said...

Congratulations, guys! :)