"More of your conversation would infect my brain." -William Shakespeare in Coriolanus Act II, scene i

Monday, February 12, 2007

Tumbling?

[There is a long line in the bathroom. Girls 1 & 2 enter.]
Girl 1: Ugh. I don't FEEL like waiting.
Girl 2: [looks under doors] Oh look, there's no one in that one...there!
Girl 1: [pushes on door] But it's locked! [pauses] Boost me over, then.
Girl 2: [confused] What?
Girl 1: Boost me over.
Girl 2: Fine. [Puts out an arm to hoist Girl 1 over the door of the stall. Girl 1 climbs on Girl 2's arm and jumps over. She tumbles and we hear her hit the floor.]
Girl 1: [Curses loudly] That HURT!! [There is a pause. After about a minute, we hear tugging on the door.] Ummm...I think I know why it was locked with no one in it.
Girl 2: Why?
Girl 1: The door won't open...
- Bathroom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heheehe XD

Sandwich friend has been busy busy lately...