"More of your conversation would infect my brain." -William Shakespeare in Coriolanus Act II, scene i

Friday, May 25, 2007

I smell disgust.

[It is the last day of school, 5 minutes before the bell. Girls 1 & 2 are talking.]
Girl 1: Ooooh...I'm going to miss you SO much! I love you! Have a great summer!
Girl 2: Yeah...you too.
[Girl 1 walks away.]
Girl 2 to friends: EW! She smelled like cheese!!

-Final Lunch

-
That's right...school's over. So we need your contributions more than ever! Have a great summer, all of you - and make sure Eavesdroppers is a part of it.

4 comments:

Cassidy said...

I really wonder what kind of cheese she smells like? Did you happend to notice when you were standing there listening?

r. burns said...

Love it, love it! *Tear*

maggini in tweed said...

I'm afraid I didn't quite smell the cheese, but my guess would be swiss. I was on the other side of the table.
And yes...*tear*
I'll see most of you at graduation...*SOB*

Anonymous said...

Very nice wording tweed.