"More of your conversation would infect my brain." -William Shakespeare in Coriolanus Act II, scene i

Thursday, November 13, 2008

...and now for what's happening in your neck of the woods.

Guy: Do you remember back in September when Russia invaded Georgia?
Girl: Yes.
Guy: Yeah, when I heard that I was freaking out because I thought Russia had invaded the Georgia in the United States. A week later, I saw a map of Russia and Georgia on the television and figured out that Georgia was also a country... haha.
Girl: You went for a week thinking that the Russians had invaded Atlanta?!
Guy: Yeah, I just figured it was not a very big invasion. I thought that if it had been significant, it would have been on the Today show!

-Academic Team Practice

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Now that is funny!